DeLonghi RO2058 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven with Rotisserie Review
Actually the exterior of this toaster oven is hot but it's OK for me. The temperature is not accurate neither. I have to cut it down about 35 degree and the cooking time should be cut 10-25 min. if I use the "bakefan" function. There is no timer for auto stop. br / After all these, it can bake nice pizza and bread from my home-make dough. It can reheat any leftover. It can bake almost everything better than my big GE oven. br / Once I mistakenly baked 6 cups dough of bread and it came out so nice that I keep baking bread in this little oven. Of course, I know I 'd better to do the 4 cups dough. Since the bake time cut down so much with the convection function.....it cooks so fast and use much less electric energy. The most important thing is that the bread taste so good! A bit crust outside and soft well done inside.br / I never use this for toaster since I have a toaster already. I only use this one for slices bread top with the cheese and ham. It is great.br / For the meat and fish baking, it bake evenly too.br / If it is not hot surface, I will give this toaster oven 5 stars. I know most toaster ovens normally have hot surface. So I don't really complain that much. [...]....so the price is even lower than I asked for. Very good deal for it can do so much! Now I hope it can last long for I use it everyday.
DeLonghi RO2058 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven with Rotisserie Feature
- Multi-function 6-slice toaster oven with rotisserie spit
- Choose from bake, bake with convection, broil, toast, slow bake, and keep warm
- 20-liter cavity fits a 12-inch pizza; removable crumb tray; nonstick interior
- Nonstick bake pan, nonstick broil tray, and flat rack included
- Measures 19-3/8 by 14 by 10-3/7 inches
Check price now
Related Products
Customer Reviews
Awesome Oven for Dorm Room! - MedGurl -
I got this oven a few weeks ago, and wow, am I impressed! On top of getting it for a great price, this large size oven comes with a rotisserie, broil pan, a cookie sheet and 2 racks. So far I've used it to bake chicken, a whole large frozen pizza, croissants, and a few other dishes. It's a bit larger than your average toaster oven, but with all it does, I don't mind the extra size since I don't have an actual oven. br /Only downsides are that like most toaster/countertop ovens the exterior gets hot; and the food near the door doesn't bake/brown at the same rate (I just turned the food midway), but it's not a huge difference anyway. br /br /Excellent substitute oven for a door room or small apt!
Toaster oven - Testing Inc. -
Pretty good device though three dials on a toaster over seems a little much. Efficient, reasonably effective.
Mar 28, 2010 05:50:06
0 comments:
Post a Comment