PETITE SHOWTIME ROTISSERIE

PETITE SHOWTIME ROTISSERIE Review


See more picture


PETITE SHOWTIME ROTISSERIE Feature

  • Perfect for small kitchens
  • Creates delicious roasted delicacies in a compact
  • Accessories; basket, kabob rods, DVD and diet plan
  • Includes a loading and carving tray
  • Unit slowly rotates for even, thorough cooking
Petite Showtime®  rotisserie creates delicious roasted delicacies in acompact unit. Automated design takes the work our of cooking. Perfect for smallapartment kitchens or when only cooking for one or two. Accessories include a non-stick rotisserie basket, four self-rotating kabob rods, an "Easy Rotisserie and BBQ" DVD and an easy rotisserie weight-loss diet plan. Includes a loading andcarving tray. Unit slowly rotates for even, thorough cooking.


Check price now

Related Products

Customer Reviews

Does not measure up - K.C.Krueger - Tennessee
I bought the Petite Showtime Rotisserie based on my positive experience with a full sized Showtime Rotisserie which I have been happily using for almost four years. br /br /Unfortunately, at best, I can only give this particular model one star.br /br /For starters, the glass door sticks when trying to put it away underneath the oven for storage. When pulling it out to use it, the door cocks sideways and jams because the plastic slides have such a sloppy fit. br /br /Installing the turning rod with the basket attached was yet another exercise in frustration and to say I almost lost my religion and turned the air blue after at least a dozen tries would be putting it mildly. br /br /Once I finally got the basket and turning rod installed, I roasted three hot dogs for seven minutes as a test. However, while the hot dogs came out absolutely perfect, I'm not sure they were worth the trouble.br /br /The unit is about the size of a large toaster oven and, unlike its bigger sibling, fits nicely on my counter top. The roasting basket, on the other hand, is very tiny and will only hold two pieces of meat if each one is the size of a deck of cards. But a couple of full size pork chops, hamburgers or salmon fillets? No way!br /br /Because of its size, the Petite Showtime Rotisserie cooks faster than my bigger model. But when it comes to ease of use and sloppy manufacturing quality, as evidenced by the trouble with the glass door and the difficulty installing the basket and turning rod, it leaves much to be desired. br /br /I had been thinking of giving the Petite Showtime Rotisserie to family members as Christmas presents because it certainly is cute. But handsome is as handsome does and this particular model, unlike my large Showtime Rotisserie, just doesn't measure up. br /br /br /br /



Mar 21, 2010 04:04:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment