Black Decker TRO964 Classic Countertop 1200-Watt Toaster Oven Review
This item came as advertised, and was sent in a timely manner. Well satisfied.
Black Decker TRO964 Classic Countertop 1200-Watt Toaster Oven Feature
- 1200-watt 4-slice toaster oven housed in brushed chrome
- Bakes, toasts, browns, and reheats a variety of foods
- 1/4-cubic-foot capacity; adjustable temperature up to 400 degrees F
- Toast-darkness control; swing-open crumb tray for easy cleaning
- Measures 9 by 17 by 7-1/3 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Check price now
Related Products
Customer Reviews
Don't buy this! - D. F. Klitzke - Seattle, WA
I have had this for a little over a year and have used it about once or twice a week since then. The heating pattern changes for no reason - one bagel comes out burnt, the other one barely warm. And now the heating element broke while toasting my son's breakfast! Had I not been looking closely, I wouldn't have seen the shards on his bagel. Save yourself some money and avoid a headache: don't buy this.
May 01, 2010 11:08:06
0 comments:
Post a Comment