Cuisinart BRK-100 Brick Oven Classic, Stainless Steel Review
I bought this oven as part of my quest to bake really excellent artisan bread. I must say that the bread I am making now beats anything we have been able to get at the artisan bakeries (except the specialized places in NYC - but I'm working on it). The oven provides the radiant heat environment needed for that great crust. I use the overnight rise method, scoop out some dough when I get home from work and set up some rolls. Pop them in the oven before dinner and have very happy folks around the table.br /br /We have used it for toast, etc., and all comes out well.
Cuisinart BRK-100 Brick Oven Classic, Stainless Steel Feature
- 1700 watts of power and 500 degree F with industrial styled stainless steel housing.
- 0.90 cubic feet with brick inserts permanently built into the sides of the oven PLUS a removable baking stone to intensify brick oven cooking
- Bake, boil, toast with broiling pan and baking tray plus 2 wire racks for multi-level cooking
- Nonstick coating covers the interior where there are no bricks, to make cleaning easy and quick
- Tinted glass oven door with silver and black handles
Check price now
Related Products
Customer Reviews
nice product - Dan - Annapolis, Md.
I guess I just didn't read the description closely. I found this product listed as a convection oven, which it is not. In fact I found it listed today as a convection oven. However that does not detract from its performance as a countertop oven. I used it to bake potatoes and broil tenderloin for the same meal and it did both quite well.
Limited control - Elizabeth P. Barber - Chesapeake, VA
The oven is very handy, but I find it hard to control the temperature. Perhaps it's the size of the oven. Food tends to be over-cooked at the suggested temp.
May 26, 2010 17:32:07
0 comments:
Post a Comment